Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread - race to signing day (1 Viewer)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
if he can't get either one of these guys to sign, then that's just a bad sign.
Jason Momoa Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
if he can't get either one of these guys to sign, then that's just a bad sign.
Hard to overcome years of recruiting from Matt Campbell in a couple weeks before signing day. I could see Coleman dragging it out into the spring which gives us a better chance but I don't think not signing either is a bad sign.

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Hard to overcome years of recruiting from Matt Campbell in a couple weeks before signing day. I could see Coleman dragging it out into the spring which gives us a better chance but I don't think not signing either is a bad sign.
I don’t think Coleman dragging it out until February helps us. So few unsigned recruits are around after the early period that he’ll have the attention of every school out there.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don’t think Coleman dragging it out until February helps us. So few unsigned recruits are around after the early period that he’ll have the attention of every school out there.
That's a good point. It gives Rhule more time but yeah it also puts a spotlight on him as one of the only people worth a shit left.

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
How many of you guys have seen Gottula or Sledge play? What's your thoughts on their potential and are they athletic? Good lateral movement/quick feet?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
How many of you guys have seen Gottula or Sledge play? What's your thoughts on their potential and are they athletic? Good lateral movement/quick feet?
Sledge is a fucking beast and pretty athletic. They ran him on tackle reverses a couple times and he didn't look stupid running the ball. I think he's going to be a really good center eventually.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds