Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread - race to signing day (4 Viewers)

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
CPA exam is easy anyway. Which part?
BEC. Passed REG and FAR with ease but have struggled with AUD (taken twice and have actually felt good leaving both times) since I don't work with anything related to AUD at my current workplace.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
BEC. Passed REG and FAR with ease but have struggled with AUD (taken twice and have actually felt good leaving both times) since I don't work with anything related to AUD at my current workplace.
Audit is the only hard section and that's why. Even if you're doing it you're still a newbie that isn't seeing the whole picture. So many these 3 options are right but this 4th option is most right bullshit.

BEC was the easiest I thought but I passed REG and FAR when it was paper. Then switched to computer. So only took BEC (which wasn't really a section on paper) and AUD on the computer. Had to take AUD twice.

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
Audit is the only hard section and that's why. Even if you're doing it you're still a newbie that isn't seeing the whole picture. So many these 3 options are right but this 4th option is most right bullshit.

BEC was the easiest I thought but I passed REG and FAR when it was paper. Then switched to computer. So only took BEC (which wasn't really a section on paper) and AUD on the computer. Had to take AUD twice.

Y'all have no idea how easy you have it now, being able to take 1 part at a time...

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Y'all have no idea how easy you have it now, being able to take 1 part at a time...
I think in the past year since I've began taking them, they've made BEC harder and AUD harder. Unsure why they made AUD harder since I think it had the lowest passing rate, but this is the AICPA we're talking about.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds