Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread - race to signing day (2 Viewers)

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Dylan Raiola removing “Ohio State Commit” from his Twitter bio is interesting.

Normally I’d say it’s nothing more than interesting.

However what makes it more intriguing is that it happened just hours after Matt Rhule followed him on Twitter.
Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member

However what makes it more intriguing is that it happened just hours after Matt Rhule followed him on Twitter.
This was not revealed in any responses or anything I read…THIS is high quality tPB at its best, thank you Sir!!

Reactions: 123

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Ed Ed
RETAIN RAIOLA!!

In case you guys don’t see the changed bio, you’ll find it right under the banner picture of Dylan in an OSU uniform and right above the pinned tweet of him saying “Buckeye Nation, let’s go!”

Hope that helps.

BorWhiskey

Ziggy Stardust
Insider
Elite Member

@Faux Sean Callahan add this to the mcmahon meme you have.

Just an anecdote, but… Cover 3 or Feldman was talking about whether Day would get fired or if he’d make significant changes on the offense and they brought up Raiola as a reason why you won’t see anything crazy go down as he’s transcendental as a QB. Just surprising because wherever I heard them say it, it was a podcast that doesn’t talk recruiting and Raiola had made their radar.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Sledge is a fucking beast and pretty athletic. They ran him on tackle reverses a couple times and he didn't look stupid running the ball. I think he's going to be a really good center eventually.
I personally hate the idea of having a good center.... Having bad snaps or just getting shit canned at center is the way I want it.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Frost was just a colossal fuckup

It is absolutely un-fucking-believable that Frost didn't even make an appearance at Lincoln High to talk to Beni's coach. Like wasn't he even curious as to what ISU was sniffing around for? You don't go talk to the guy to see what's up? 6'4" and 180 and you don't go to see if that's real? Even if you don't want him on scholarship aren't you or an assistant there seeing if he would walk on?

Driveway Jordan

Wide Receiver
Insider
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Frost was just a colossal fuckup

It is absolutely un-fucking-believable that Frost didn't even make an appearance at Lincoln High to talk to Beni's coach. Like wasn't he even curious as to what ISU was sniffing around for? You don't go talk to the guy to see what's up? 6'4" and 180 and you don't go to see if that's real? Even if you don't want him on scholarship aren't you or an assistant there seeing if he would walk on?
I know this has already been covered ad nauseum, but so many people have verified that as soon as the 2021 season went south, Frost DGAF anymore...about anything (except pussy).

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds