Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread - race to signing day (5 Viewers)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member

hes-back-wedding-crashers.gif

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
I’m confused by Hughley. Does UGA want him or not? Or does he just like attention
I don’t necessarily think it’s attention because I don’t really see it for any other schools besides Nebraska. I could be missing the others I guess.

I feel like he has some sort of draw to here.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
Ngoyi or Coleman...who's the better recruit? going back to a Dr. Tom quote about recruits..."We think he might be pretty good. We'll see."

I don't know either of them, never seen them play, have only seen highlights and sips of what's on the Socials...but

Ngoyi seems like a level headed kid who doesn't seek the limelight whereas Coleman is just the opposite.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Ngoyi or Coleman...who's the better recruit? going back to a Dr. Tom quote about recruits..."We think he might be pretty good. We'll see."

I don't know either of them, never seen them play, have only seen highlights and sips of what's on the Socials...but

Ngoyi seems like a level headed kid who doesn't seek the limelight whereas Coleman is just the opposite.
Coleman will either be all-conference or a complete bust with no middle ground

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds