Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread - race to signing day (4 Viewers)

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member

Recruiting Late 2023 OL/DL offer to watch​

Greg Smith
Nebraska has a new lineman offer out in South Dakota. Jason Maciejczak was offered by the staff and he announced it on Friday.

Maciejczak was pumped about the offer and gave me a little insight into why this offer came so late.

"It was crazy, Maciejczak said. "They recruited me with Frost but Coach Raiola liked me and still does but Frost didn’t seem to want to offer me so I swept it under the table and committed to UND. Last night Coach Omar [Hales] called me and said 'I don't know what happened with Frost but you need to be a Cornhusker' so I’m still exploring it. It blew my mind to be honest."

He's not an early enrollee because he is playing basketball and a three-time runner up in shot and doesn't want to miss those activities this spring. The lineman wants to get down to Lincoln this weekend to meet the coaches in person but there is currently a blizzard in South Dakota keeping him from traveling.

This is one to keep an eye on as we get close to early signing day.

5BF0FD24-1BD1-4C93-BFCC-05FA90950099.jpeg

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG

Recruiting Late 2023 OL/DL offer to watch​

Greg Smith
Nebraska has a new lineman offer out in South Dakota. Jason Maciejczak was offered by the staff and he announced it on Friday.

Maciejczak was pumped about the offer and gave me a little insight into why this offer came so late.

"It was crazy, Maciejczak said. "They recruited me with Frost but Coach Raiola liked me and still does but Frost didn’t seem to want to offer me so I swept it under the table and committed to UND. Last night Coach Omar [Hales] called me and said 'I don't know what happened with Frost but you need to be a Cornhusker' so I’m still exploring it. It blew my mind to be honest."

He's not an early enrollee because he is playing basketball and a three-time runner up in shot and doesn't want to miss those activities this spring. The lineman wants to get down to Lincoln this weekend to meet the coaches in person but there is currently a blizzard in South Dakota keeping him from traveling.

This is one to keep an eye on as we get close to early signing day.

View attachment 18138
Mr. Maciejczak woke up today and chose violence

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
He's not an early enrollee because he is playing basketball and a three-time runner up in shot and doesn't want to miss those activities this spring.
Three time runner-up?! Time to get that gold, son!

nja13

2x All-state FG/PAT holder
Elite Member
Interesting to see Neumann and Ashland-Greenwood among the stops. Are we mining for walk ons? Just building relationships and goodwill for the future? Or do they have some younger D1 prospects?
Anybody have any insight here?

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

Nebraska's new staff has made Ngoyi a priority since taking over the program. He's really the perfect recruit for this staff because of his versatility as a football player and terrific track results. This is the second time that he's been on campus since Matt Rhule took over. He was on campus for the Junior Day a couple weeks ago. Ngoyi has been committed to Cockeye State since July.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds