Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread 2024

Honest question for anyone who may have some insight: do they designate certain coaches to hang around campus all day for official visits and others not?

Just interesting knowing we have like 6 guys on campus for OVs and Rhule and Foley are elsewhere for the at least the afternoon.

I bet Foley is jealous he isn't at the Elks Lodge. Seem's like a place that Ed would feel right at home hanging out at. I can see him playing Cribbage and eating Corned Beef Hash with the ole boys in there.

Foley did take a pic from the plane so I can only imagine he’s there with him. It’s only fitting he goes with to knock another school off his list.

Foley did take a pic from the plane so I can only imagine he’s there with him. It’s only fitting he goes with to knock another school off his list.
It wouldn't surprise me if they had visitors scheduled for something this afternoon and gassed up the jet to go to Ainsworth quick before heading back for dinner

I know it is pretty taxing on your time, but this part of the job would be pretty fun, I'd think. Just getting out and seeing the state and meeting people who are really excited to meet you. Stopping at the local bar afterwards. Posing for pictures with teams. It would be awesome to have that kind of power just to make someone's day by recognizing their existence and saying hi.
At least it would be fun now during the honeymoon phase!

Also, is that our WR coach in the back row of the second picture, or is that some other 23-year old?

I know it is pretty taxing on your time, but this part of the job would be pretty fun, I'd think. Just getting out and seeing the state and meeting people who are really excited to meet you. Stopping at the local bar afterwards. Posing for pictures with teams. It would be awesome to have that kind of power just to make someone's day by recognizing their existence and saying hi.
At least it would be fun now during the honeymoon phase!

Also, is that our WR coach in the back row of the second picture, or is that some other 23-year old?
I think that’s Jarrett Wishon

I think that’s Jarrett Wishon

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back