Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread 2024

You don’t have to be poly to play in that game apparently.
And they are suck tbh. If you watched a game from start to finish you probably really hate your life.
I watched part of the game with Mo Washington in it whatever that was. Wasn't great but I don't think I hated my life.

What I really meant is there is usually one that has the majority of the top recruits. Was Army All American in the past but haven't paid attention for a while. Are they more spread out now?

I watched part of the game with Mo Washington in it whatever that was. Wasn't great but I don't think I hated my life.

What I really meant is there is usually one that has the majority of the top recruits. Was Army All American in the past but haven't paid attention for a while. Are they more spread out now?
I think the Under Armor Game and the All-American Game are the top ones now, I'm not sure if one is considered better than the other or not.

I think the Under Armor Game and the All-American Game are the top ones now, I'm not sure if one is considered better than the other or not.
Army All-American Game used to be the top one, but I think the Under Armor Game has taken over over the last decade or so.

Someone ask their teenager what this means

Weren't we chasing a pair of twins earlier?

The rest of it is jibberish besides ...
American Flag Sport GIF by NASCAR

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back