Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread 2024

Romello Brinson was just at Penn St this week. His On.3 portal tracker prediction is 100% Penn St (noting the "flipped a Penn St guy" translation guess in the tweet above)

Last edited:
Mazzccua is still going to Florida this weekend

This just posted on the Florida On.3 site by staff member Corey Bender:

Baylor kids are coming today BTW. We were initially told yesterday, but they will be in this afternoon.

They had both Mazzccua and Baylor safety Al Walcott coming. Since they are travelling to Florida trogether, this suggests to me Wallcott may also have been in Lincoln with Mazzccua.

Mazzccua is still going to Florida this weekend

This just posted on the Florida On.3 site by staff member Corey Bender:

Baylor kids are coming today BTW. We were initially told yesterday, but they will be in this afternoon.

They had both Mazzccua and Baylor safety Al Walcott coming. Since they are travelling to Florida trogether, this suggests to me Wallcott may also have been in Lincoln with Mazzccua.
Dumb

Who knows what this means???

I think this whole rumor is BS. It is supposedly linked to something Coleman said that is cryptic - "there may be a surprise" at the game. The reality is that all but five or six guys in the game have already signed NLIs, and it is virtually impossible to see why any one of them would choose Nebraska out of the blue with no visit first. They all have very well-established suitors they are choosing between.

Last edited:
only Army game uncommitted guy we have an old connection to is the Chicago WR Malik Elzy. Most believe it is between Illinois and Cincy for Elzy. Elzy did make asn unofficial to Nebraska last April

Last edited:
I’m wondering if the middle refers to Army All American game. Crabs could be simply getting seafood at Bourbon St with recruits. Stuck on the lion though
This kid is one of the players announcing their decision today. Has been followed by Knighton on Twitter for a stretch.

👀 the last name…

This kid is one of the players announcing their decision today. Has been followed by Knighton on Twitter for a stretch.

👀 the last name…

he'd be a great get, but he may not be here soon. He will likely be taking his mission.

It is still really, really hard for me to see a guy committing who has never been on campus or met the coaches in person

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back