Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread 2024

OMG if it's this guy - he is visiting Florida today. 4 star transfer in On3 and Rivals.

John Campbell – Miami OL
A fifth-year redshirt junior who has two years of eligibility left, tells me he is officially visiting the Gaytors later this week. The multi-day visit starts on Thursday and runs through Friday, so Jan. 5-6. Campbell recently took an official visit to Florida State as well.

A native of Orlando who graduated from Dr. Phillips High, the 6-foot-5, 320-pound Campbell started every game in 2022 and saw time with the Hurricanes dating back to the 2018 season. He missed all of the 2021 season due to recovering from leg surgery but stayed healthy this past season.

OMG if it's this guy - he is visiting Florida today. 4 star transfer in Tater Island and Rivals.

John Campbell – Miami OL
A fifth-year redshirt junior who has two years of eligibility left, tells me he is officially visiting the Gaytors later this week. The multi-day visit starts on Thursday and runs through Friday, so Jan. 5-6. Campbell recently took an official visit to Florida State as well.

A native of Orlando who graduated from Dr. Phillips High, the 6-foot-5, 320-pound Campbell started every game in 2022 and saw time with the Hurricanes dating back to the 2018 season. He missed all of the 2021 season due to recovering from leg surgery but stayed healthy this past season.
What makes you think it’s him? Not doubting, I’m just curious?

What makes you think it’s him? Not doubting, I’m just curious?
just the fact that it is 305 and he is a highly sought-after OL - I had seen him in an article about Florida's 4-5 visitors this weekend because one of the guys who overlapped visits with him is Mazzccua. Obviously, a bit of a leap/guess

just the fact that it is 305 and he is a highly sought-after OL - I had seen him in an article about Florida's 4-5 visitors this weekend because one of the guys who overlapped visits with him is Mazzccua. Obviously, a bit of a leap/guess
Miami has some potential talent still looking for homes in the portal in addition to Campbell:

Romello Brinson, 4* WR
Isaiah Dunson, 4* CB
Thad Franklin, 4* RB
Keshawn Washington, 4* S
Gilbert Frierson, 4* S

Miami has some potential talent still looking for homes in the portal in addition to Campbell:

Romello Brinson, 4* WR
Isaiah Dunson, 4* CB
Thad Franklin, 4* RB
Keshawn Washington, 4* S
Gilbert Frierson, 4* S
Texas A&M has a WR in the portal from Miami (Miami Central HS) named Yulkeith Brown. Runs track, 11.04 in the 100M, ran a 4.28 shuttle. Three years eligibilty left; a 4 star in HS. 5'10, 175 - similar to Webb in size. This guy might make more sense than Campbell, the OL I mentioned above.

Texas A&M has a WR in the portal from Miami (Miami Central HS) named Yulkeith Brown. Runs track, 11.04 in the 100M, ran a 4.28 shuttle. Three years eligibilty left; a 4 star in HS. 5'10, 175 - similar to Webb in size. This guy might make more sense than Campbell, the OL I mentioned above.
He is being followed by Omar Hales and Nebraska FB Recruiting on Twitter

Romello Brinson, 4* WR
Isaiah Dunson, 4* CB
Thad Franklin, 4* RB
Keshawn Washington, 4* S
Gilbert Frierson, 4* S
Is Romello possibly related to Dana Brinson?

I see he had Nebraska on his radar as a HS recruit.

Romello Brinson, 4* WR
Isaiah Dunson, 4* CB
Thad Franklin, 4* RB
Keshawn Washington, 4* S
Gilbert Frierson, 4* S
Brinson just might be the guy Rhule is referring to. . He is still open; he has already visited Colorado and Penn St. He ran track in high school. Mike Wallace and Omar Hales are following him on Twitter. The Colorado visit was 1/4 - he could have been here today. He is not only from the University of Miami, he is a Miami native.

Brinson just might be the guy Rhule is referring to. . He is still open; he has already visited Colorado and Penn St. He ran track in high school. Mike Wallace and Omar Hales are following him on Twitter. The Colorado visit was 1/4 - he could have been here today. He is not only from the University of Miami, he is a Miami native.
Correction - Brinson was at Pennie’s st two days ago. Brinson was at Colorado with Yulkeith Brown - it appears to be about the same time Coleman was there

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back