Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Recruiting thread 2024

Lettuce not be too hasty on not adopting battery throwing.
Amen! There have been plenty of times when we've gotten jobbed by officials (no offense Alt 4) where I secretly wished we were in Roman times where the fans would have just executed them on the spot for going against the home team...

does he still hold an offer from us?
Yes, extract from a recent article (Husker Corner):

Kaelin already had some pretty heavy hitters come calling for his services. In addition to the Cornhuskers, the Bellevue West product has offers from Michigan State, Missouri, Florida State and now Colorado.

Deion Sanders has juiced up Colorado’s recruiting efforts this season with quite a haul in the 2023 class. Now he’s looking to keep his own tempo going by taking players from Nebraska football recruiting’s backyard.

Yes, extract from a recent article (Husker Corner):

Kaelin already had some pretty heavy hitters come calling for his services. In addition to the Cornhuskers, the Bellevue West product has offers from Michigan State, Missouri, Florida State and now Colorado.

Deion Sanders has juiced up Colorado’s recruiting efforts this season with quite a haul in the 2023 class. Now he’s looking to keep his own tempo going by taking players from Nebraska football recruiting’s backyard.
if we get Raiola it will be very tough to get a second 2024 QB. You'd have to expect a guy like Kaelin will have this in the back of his mind.

if we get Raiola it will be very tough to get a second 2024 QB. You'd have to expect a guy like Kaelin will have this in the back of his mind.
For sure! Especially with our current QBs on scholarship, who don't seem to be transferring anytime soon IMO (I may be wrong on this).

The amount of dick sucking by national media about Deion Sanders is disgusting

I’ll be honest, it was slightly concerning when he got the job at Colorado as I’d rather not compete with him in the 500 mile radius as I do think he will get some kids Colorado has no business signing.

Fast-forward to now and I’m not really worried about it. I think Deion is a bit of a flash in the pan and the national media has forgotten that Colorado is an absolute dumpster fire that needs multiple years to rebuild.

I’ll be honest, it was slightly concerning when he got the job at Colorado as I’d rather not compete with him in the 500 mile radius as I do think he will get some kids Colorado has no business signing.

Fast-forward to now and I’m not really worried about it. I think Deion is a bit of a flash in the pan and the national media has forgotten that Colorado is an absolute dumpster fire that needs multiple years to rebuild.
Colorado doesn't have the $$$ to compete in recruiting.

He's gonna get a few every year that are good players because his name is Deion Sanders. But the outside of getting Travis Hunter and the 5 star kid from the 2025 class that literally grew up in Deion's neighborhood...what has he done? Alienated every kid on the current Colorado roster and sold merch.

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back