Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Ralph Brown update? (2 Viewers)

Ironwardog

Linebacker
Elite Member
Just googled online to try and find any recent updates on Ralph Brown, I guess we are coming up on the anniversary of his disappearance which was August 26th 2019. Everything I read said he was broke and it wasn’t safe for his kids to stay with him. Anyone else got any updates?

doublewing

Running Back
Just googled online to try and find any recent updates on Ralph Brown, I guess we are coming up on the anniversary of his disappearance which was August 26th 2019. Everything I read said he was broke and it wasn’t safe for his kids to stay with him. Anyone else got any updates?
I was just thinking about that recently, did some google searches, and nothing new.

I want to hope for the best but it seems bad. Some folks were implying that he went off the grid because of a tough financial situation but that seems absurd. It's very difficult to disappear in the information age and highly doubtful he'd give up his whole life because of finances. If his family was hiding him they would have been figured out by now.

I hope he's OK as he seemed like a great dude when he was in Lincoln.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Hope he gets help but I can’t respect a man who abandons his children

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Seems like some sort of psychotic break or CTE type of situation unfortunately, I doubt he consciously made that choice 🫤
Unless he’s dead, how do you not make contact with your kids after 4 years?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds