Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Raiola retained. (1 Viewer)

Fargo Husker

Quarterback
Elite Member
giphy.gif

Bswain1980

Defensive Lineman
Just an FYI. I have the ear of a very good head coach and o-line coach from Omaha. Retaining Riola isn't a pipe dream. They both said he's the real deal. Don't shoot the messenger. It would make me sick also.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Just an FYI. I have the ear of a very good head coach and o-line coach from Omaha. Retaining Riola isn't a pipe dream. They both said he's the real deal. Don't shoot the messenger. It would make me sick also.
I honestly don't think any OL coach could have done much with the fucksticks we have on our OL roster. Our two best OL talents are Prochazka and Nouilli and both were out this year. W/o those two, i believe Nebraska had the worst OL personnel in the Big Ten.

The biggest issue with Raiola (as Mike Schaefer pointed out) was that he couldn't bring 2-3 OL players with him from the portal. Applewhite brought Ajay with him, etc (and Mathis too in a way). Raiola didn't have college connections so he couldn't bring anyone in the portal. That killed us bc if he could have even brought ONE OL starter that could have helped a ton.

I'm sure Raiola is gone... but TBH I actually don't hold this year's OL play against him too much. I think the talent he inherited sucks absolute donkey cock. I honestly don't know if he's a good OL coach or a terrible OL coach. Our players looked so fuckin retarded I think it goes beyond what a coach can actually influence (who's the one guy who doesn't move ever? Was that Banks? He legit plays like he's on the take)

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds