Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Purdy into the portal (1 Viewer)

greybeardedchild

Linebacker
Elite Member
Or maybe he read the tweet while touching his chubba
Too Much Crying GIF by Justin

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
I'd like to remind many of you that in Chubba's 4th year of college football that his last pass in each of our final 3 losses ended in an INT. He also never finished a string of games without being injured.

We could probably reach into the portal with our eyes closed grab bag style and pull out a better QB.

Go back and watch the highlight of him fumbling without being touched while running for an easy first down and you'll see why I don't want him responsible for "mentoring" DR, DK or my neighbor's cat.

corn-hombre

Bench Warmer
Would have loved to see Chubba stay and compete for the job this spring instead of tucking tail and running to Boise.
If Raiola stays healthy it won’t matter but an injury to him and we’re looking at another sub .500 season. Will definitely need to add another portal qb who isn’t afraid to compete

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
I'd like to remind many of you that in Chubba's 4th year of college football that his last pass in each of our final 3 losses ended in an INT. He also never finished a string of games without being injured.

We could probably reach into the portal with our eyes closed grab bag style and pull out a better QB.

Go back and watch the highlight of him fumbling without being touched while running for an easy first down and you'll see why I don't want him responsible for "mentoring" DR, DK or my neighbor's cat.
thank you. nailed it

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds