Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Purdy is N! (1 Viewer)

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Disagree on HH. I’d give it another year or probably two before you write him off.

He has the highest ceiling of any of the QB’s, and that includes Thompson and Purdy. He also happens to have the lowest floor. It’s too early to tell which one he gets/stays closer to.
You taking pot?

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Disagree on HH. I’d give it another year or probably two before you write him off.

He has the highest ceiling of any of the QB’s, and that includes Thompson and Purdy. He also happens to have the lowest floor. It’s too early to tell which one he gets/stays closer to.
100% agree! And it's why I want him to stay and Logan to maybe move on. Haarberg, like you said, has the ceiling of being Justin Herbert. He has an amazing frame and great arm strength. I'm excited to see if Whipple can sure up the little things that he struggles with.

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
You taking pot?
You been watching a lot of practice film lately Tone?

Things you can’t teach or improve dramatically on are universally used as a barometer for potential.

Size? Check
Athleticism? Check
Arm strength? Check
Work ethic? Check

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
You been watching a lot of practice film lately Tone?

Things you can’t teach or improve dramatically on are universally used as a barometer for potential.

Size? Check
Athleticism? Check
Arm strength? Check
Work ethic? Check
If he’s so talented why is he behind a kid that can’t hit the broadside of a barn???? Checkmate

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
If he’s so talented why is he behind a kid that can’t hit the broadside of a barn???? Checkmate
Potential means “can eventually be,” not “currently is.”

You literally used the word “is.”

Nice try.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG

HH has a big arm, but he needs to refine his accuracy and ability to read defenses. I will be curious what he looks like after spring. Having Whipple could pay massive dividends here.

He is a guy that has a very high ceiling, but if he doesn't get those two things going it just isn't going to happen.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds