Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Chubba Purdy (1 Viewer)

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Purdy was arm punting. And then air balling anything over 10 yards. If that is a guy that can supposedly sling the rock, I'd hate to see what we have behind him.

Smothers can throw better than Purdy showed. And Smothers is actually a bonafide run threat. I'm not saying Smothers is great, but to watch what Purdy did all of the 2nd hallf and not give Smothers 1 series.... mind boggling.

And yes, the O Line may be the worst O Line in the P5. Making the job for any QB we put in much, much tougher. But Purdy looked like he would have a hard time playing well at a JV football level.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Purdy was arm punting. And then air balling anything over 10 yards. If that is a guy that can supposedly sling the rock, I'd hate to see what we have behind him.

Smothers can throw better than Purdy showed. And Smothers is actually a bonafide run threat. I'm not saying Smothers is great, but to watch what Purdy did all of the 2nd hallf and not give Smothers 1 series.... mind boggling.

And yes, the O Line may be the worst O Line in the P5. Making the job for any QB we put in much, much tougher. But Purdy looked like he would have a hard time playing well at a JV football level.
I'm not exaggerating when I say we might have the worst OL in FBS. Agree on Smothers over Purdy

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
I'm not exaggerating when I say we might have the worst OL in FBS. Agree on Smothers over Purdy
Virginia and Cal are the only two FBS teams I’ve seen with a comparatively bad O-line next to ours. Real nice company to be in.

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
3-EDBE124-9549-4125-9-B46-6-E223333-A896.jpg

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG

Plus Smothers seems to have a swag about him that resonates - I can get it done....or die trying.

Smothers is a football player. Chubba is a quarterback....allegedly.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds