Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

PSA Matt Rhule to be on College Gameday this morning (1 Viewer)

NoHoHank

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
Yep. I posted the same. It means to me that NU will be putting out official announcement in the next 2.5 hours.
my bad, didn’t see that. Looks like I’m a little slow on the uptake.

Great move by Turd getting it leaked yesterday for the official announcement to come out nationally on Gameday. Only downside is not getting him to Lincoln right away to talk to the team first.

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
my bad, didn’t see that. Looks like I’m a little slow on the uptake.

Great move by Turd getting it leaked yesterday for the official announcement to come out nationally on Gameday. Only downside is not getting him to Lincoln right away to talk to the team first.
The guys that matter will be mostly new next year. The ones that don’t matter but have to play next year are staying anyway as they are nothing more than NDSU level guys.

NoHoHank

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
The guys that matter will be mostly new next year. The ones that don’t matter but have to play next year are staying anyway as they are nothing more than NDSU level guys.
True. It’s early and I’m an idiot anyway, bet he’s in Lincoln and joins the show remotely like Marcus Feeeman just did

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds