Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Portnoy randomly attacks Nebraska in SEC blast (1 Viewer)

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
there's no substance to that guy at all and he's a total creep

Skerz4Life50

Cornerback
Elite Member
I feel like he is getting his "opinion" from Compton and Lewan on BWTB. Prior to the start of the playoffs, those two were going on an on about how the Big Ten needed to support each other to knock off the SEC. They both basically decided it would be best to root for OSU and Michigan and have those two battle it out for the National Title. Lewan even said he was going to root for OSU.

wildcat_husker

Cornerback
Elite Member
I feel like he is getting his "opinion" from Compton and Lewan on BWTB. Prior to the start of the playoffs, those two were going on an on about how the Big Ten needed to support each other to knock off the SEC. They both basically decided it would be best to root for OSU and Michigan and have those two battle it out for the National Title. Lewan even said he was going to root for OSU.
This is it. He’s actually said it’s because of Willy. Saw a clip of it on Twitter.

BigDickDean

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Yeah it's pretty obvious he's not being overly serious here. This is just in reference to poking fun at Compton for his shtick of saying the Big Ten needs to "come together" for the playoffs.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Tom Hardy Bait GIF

doublewing

Running Back
Portnoy is the epitome of “Look at me!” in the realm of sports journalism.
I think Portnoy is Will Compton's mentor in that regard.

He's not a total bag of dicks like Portnoy, but is an over-the-top attention seeker. Exhausting and unfunny after a while.

JerryBones5

Safety
Elite Member
Pick'Em Champion
Not even sure what he's talking about. If you were to poll all Big Ten fanbases, they'd probably say Nebraska fans have the LEAST amount of solidarity with the B1G (outside of RU/MD, they don't count).

Not sure where he's getting that Nebraska fans are celebrating UM or OSU's successes. Most NU fans are rooting against them. Certainly Michigan.

I bet that was a friendly shot at Compton, funny if so.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds