Welcome to the forum 👋, Visitor

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

New Commit Portal Addition - TE Mac Markway

Agree. If he's indeed eligible we'll be seeing him 2nd half of the year. Last 4 games would be ideal and then keep his redshirt. Maybe last 3 and opening round of playoffs game.
Postseason doesn’t count I don’t think. Pretty sure he could play in 4+ postseason. But yeah it’s Fidone and 2 walk ons, don’t really have the luxury of not playing a 4 star who played in 12 games in the SEC as a true freshman, yet.

Injuries happen, if eligible he’s instantly our second best TE. I’m not saying he will play against Colorado but coming down the stretch I’d be shocked to not see him. Especially because his strength is blocking, something our tight ends struggle with.
First, I’m going back to the words I used, which was “be a factor”. You can get run and not be a factor.

Second, I’m excited he’s on the team. My first comment in DMs was something to the likes of the TE room needing a talented player.

But addressing the response and a few follow-on comments in this thread…

I agree he’s got the pedigree to be the second best but I disagree he just magically becomes that due to his pedigree. It takes time, and with this staff, proof you are OOU, before they let you become a factor on the field. Your asking a lot for him to become that with zero lead in time and in a room we’re returning three players who produced at similar rates to MM last year.

I also disagree that our TEs struggle with blocking, or whether MM is actually a good blocker besides what some LSU fans vaguely say about him. Fidone is our weakest and he grades out better than Marklin did last year per PFF.

I think it means we're cheatin sumbitches.
Good News Yes GIF by Bounce

I did not see this post somehow before I questioned why he left LSU. I like the word disgruntled, so I will use that. Better had he been gruntled and Nebraska was his dream school…but disgruntled players aren’t always bad to pick up.
Can’t we ever just enjoy anything?? What is wrong with you people

Postseason doesn’t count I don’t think. Pretty sure he could play in 4+ postseason. But yeah it’s Fidone and 2 walk ons, don’t really have the luxury of not playing a 4 star who played in 12 games in the SEC as a true freshman, yet.
Our fans know better

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Picture grid mode

You can control the structure where you can open/close images in the grid forum list.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

Close radius

You can use the radius at the corners of the blocks according to your taste by closing/opening it.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Backgrounds are not available!

Background checks are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Back