Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Please, Turd. Don't do this. (1 Viewer)

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Soon we will have a new coach. I feel confident that we have put plenty of time and resources into the search. Turd and those working with him will doubtlessly have scoured the CFB world looking for info, candidates, recommendations, etc, etc....

For the love of God do not hire a coach and then trip all over yourself to proclaim "hE wAS oUr fIrSt cHoiCe, oUr #1 TArGeT"

Just say he was a great candidate that we felt met our expectations and fit with what we were looking for. We are happy to have come to an agreement.

There is no need to state the "#1 on our board" bullshit. As if that is some sort of measurement of success that you got your #1 guy. It's cliche. Everyone says it. As if in the last 10 years we as college football fans are supposed to believe that miraculously each and every school got their #1 choice. I'm tired of that over used line. Rant over.

Tyneb23

POTD Editor of tPB. Master interviewer
Titty Master
tPB OG
Good Times Nelly GIF

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
Soon we will have a new coach. I feel confident that we have put plenty of time and resources into the search. Turd and those working with him will doubtlessly have scoured the CFB world looking for info, candidates, recommendations, etc, etc....

For the love of God do not hire a coach and then trip all over yourself to proclaim "hE wAS oUr fIrSt cHoiCe, oUr #1 TArGeT"

Just say he was a great candidate that we felt met our expectations and fit with what we were looking for. We are happy to have come to an agreement.

There is no need to state the "#1 on our board" bullshit. As if that is some sort of measurement of success that you got your #1 guy. It's cliche. Everyone says it. As if in the last 10 years we as college football fans are supposed to believe that miraculously each and every school got their #1 choice. I'm tired of that over used line. Rant over.
1668689673538.gif

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member

Okay, noted. I’ll make sure that Turd gets your message and does not fuck this up for you.

ThomOsborneMD

NFL PICKEM CHAMP
Elite Member
tPB OG
Idc what he says as long as he picks the right coach that will win football games at Nebraska

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG

But what if it’s Urban Meyer and he was our first choice?

Huskerforlife

Head Coach
Elite Member
What if it turns out since last September that Rhule was on board all along but needed to have his buyout sorted out?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds