Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Pit Bulls = Santa’s Killers (1 Viewer)

tman87

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Recenty found out a guy I went to school with, and his families house and farm were a mile away from our place, has been doing Pit Bull rehab/re-training for a while now. I guess he does pods, etc, for it and has quite a following now. Really don't get it, as Pits seem like a ticking time bomb of an animal, but he is a very intelligent person and I am sure he has his reasons. But Pits scare me, and IMO despite even with great care and training, it seems they can go off anyway despite all of that. Very dangerous animal.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Wow. Never had someone advocate for my death on a message board.
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
I’ve got one dog that’s half pit, does that mean I just need to be waist down deaded?

It’s kind of funny, she’s the sweetest dog in the world, but she also has that switch with other animals, just not even capable of it with kids or people though. At 30-35 pounds She’ll kick the shit out of my 80 pound coon hound shepherd mix who’s killed a good sized coyote.

I’d let her go in a room full of babies and never think twice about it, but the pit definitely comes out when another dog or animal pisses her off.

Stan Raymond

Cornerback
I’ve got one dog that’s half pit, does that mean I just need to be waist down deaded?

It’s kind of funny, she’s the sweetest dog in the world, but she also has that switch with other animals, just not even capable of it with kids or people though. At 30-35 pounds She’ll kick the shit out of my 80 pound coon hound shepherd mix who’s killed a good sized coyote.

I’d let her go in a room full of babies and never think twice about it, but the pit definitely comes out when another dog or animal pisses her off.
Sounds like every Pit owner that had their dog attack a kid.

Not saying your dog would, but that's how every one of those tragic stories start. "She's the sweetest dog in the world . . . mauled kid."

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I know dog fighting is illegal.

How about pit bulls and mountain lions?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds