Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Pit Bulls = Santa’s Killers (1 Viewer)

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
A friend was out walking her puppy and older dog along same route she follows every day. Her dogs were on leashes.

A POS pit bull escaped from yard and came at the puppy. The older dog jumped in front to save the puppy. Older dog was mauled to death. Puppy had to be put down and friend required surgery.

Putting down the pitbull was not punishment enough in my opinion.
plz put the owner down as well

22*43*51

Punter Fluffer
Elite Member
Cockeye

I absolutely despise pitbulls and believe every one of them should be euthanized.

A couple of years ago I went to my employee's 2-year-old son's funeral after the families long time babysitter's three pit bulls ripped him in half.

Apparently the three pitbulls got into a fight outside in the backyard with each other and the homeowner/babysitter went outside to break up the fight.

When she went outside she left the arcadia door open and the 2-year-old followed out behind.

The family pitbulls turned on the homeowner ripping a huge hole in her head and arm.

Then they turned on the 2-year-old boy and immediately ripped him in half in front of his 4 other siblings who were watching from inside.

It has nothing to do with how they are raised It has to do with their breed. Every dog is capable of attacking or biting someone but they let go/stop afterwards, pitbulls don't. That's the difference.

MaxHuskers34

Linebacker
Elite Member
I have a half boxer half pitbull who's almost six. He's the sweetest thing to ever live. He'll lick you to death and that's about it.

nscottie

Running Back
Elite Member
Friend was out walking her two dogs on a leash. One of the dogs was a puppy. She had walked this neighborhood route several times. Unleashed pit bull came from someone’s backyard and went for puppy. The older dog tried to defend the puppy. Both dogs had to be put down and my friend required stitches.

Neighbors heard her screaming and they came to help. Dog owner had the same bs comment about the dog was always so friendly. Pit bull was taken by animal control and put down. Owner tried fighting that.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds