Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Pickle Smoochers getting throttled (1 Viewer)

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
Colorado State scored 42 in the second half. Pickle Smoochers only scored 48 the whole game.

That was Colorado State's first win over a top 10 team in just shy of 40 years. They've gotta be pumped, they're 6-0 and their next game is vs #18 Colorado...
Hope they butt fuck Deion’s team too!

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think it's a hateful colloquialism to say they kiss weiners because @HuskerGarrett is a homophobe.

I prefer to say they fuck dead animals personally
I honestly don’t remember where it started. I just tried searching the board for “Smoochers” and the first posts I can find with it are people saying “why tf does Creiglton autocorrect to Pickle Smoochers?”

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I honestly don’t remember where it started. I just tried searching the board for “Smoochers” and the first posts I can find with it are people saying “why tf does Creiglton autocorrect to Pickle Smoochers?”
You have so much hate in your heart you can't even remember which group you're bashing or why. Incredible

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
Glasses Lol GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds