Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Phil Commits Career Hari Kari (1 Viewer)

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I hadn't heard of her until just now but no question she is my favorite golfer as well. Is she any good at golf?

She played D1 and played on some mini tours professionally for a quick minute. People didn’t like the way she dressed (short skirts and cleavage). She’s now just a social media influencer which is fine with me she is into golf and is nice to look at.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Felt like this deserved its own thread. Holy shit, what is this entitle prick doing? He’s so far out of touch from how regular people live and play the game it’s crazy.

I’m sure he saw the money signs. I’m not a big golf fan. What is the change he is talking about that golf supposedly needs and how is a league with the Saudis going to make it better?

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
W
I’m sure he saw the money signs. I’m not a big golf fan. What is the change he is talking about that golf supposedly needs and how is a league with the Saudis going to make it better?
Only thing I could figure out is he was whining about not getting paid enough for pictures of him being used as NFT's

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds