Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking OU IS TERRIBLE (3 Viewers)

DuckSker

RedSeaFarts=Sandalwood
Elite Member
It’s a pretty funny joke when people bring up Riley. He had more talent on the team than frost does currently
So why’d he go 4-8 and lose 6 games by 40 or more? That 63-7 ass whooping by Cockeye sure was fun. Their practices must be bloodbaths am i right? Riley was good thanks to Tommy Armstrong- a Bo recruit.

Anyone who knows the sport can see we were trending down with Mike Riley

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
How has Oklahoma had a dog shit defense every year since like 2001? The first couple years with Bob Stoops their D was always elite.
There year they lost to Florida in the National title game their defense was pretty salty.

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
That misery never stops for him?
Bring in a coach who has had moderate success (but with less resources). This way we have zero expectations as a fan base on fall Saturday’s. Deans memberships sharply decline yoy and he ultimately ends up stocking shelves at Hyvee.

Woodrow F Call

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
OU also had a year they choked against Urb and Tebow. It was 2008. Their defense wasn’t garbage that year. It was Bo’s first year when we got killed down there.

That's 1 year out of 19 in the time period I provided. That's rather shitty for a consistent top 5-10 team over 2 decades

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
That's 1 year out of 19 in the time period I provided. That's rather shitty for a consistent top 5-10 team over 2 decades
You did say every year. I also wouldn’t consider all of those years shitty under Stoops. They weren’t elite like the early years, but a lot of those years they weren’t what I would consider horrible. I will say with the talent they were recruiting they should have been better. Losing Venerables was the biggest problem and letting his brother run the show.

Last edited:

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Bring in a coach who has had moderate success (but with less resources). This way we have zero expectations as a fan base on fall Saturday’s. Deans memberships sharply decline yoy and he ultimately ends up stocking shelves at Hyvee.
That could work. Bring in Clieman and go somewhere between 6-6 and 8-4 every year.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds