Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OT - Stanley Quencher (1 Viewer)

1HuskerDad

Defensive Coordinator
I’ve been after my wife to get rid of all of the old drink cups she bought that won’t fit on our shelves for months. It’s an obsession like shoes…..

Steveweiser316

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
And it trickles down to the kids too. God forbid my 8 year old son goes to school without some sort of water bottle. He can drink out of the fucking water fountain like normal students have done for 100 years.
As a parent with an 18 month old daughter and a wife and mother in law that insists she needs a drink after every bite this is hilarious.

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
Yeah, Women are stupid - it’s just a cup.

Now don’t mind me while I go wash my $2,000 of Sitka Gear. Then go clean my Mizuno irons I still blade 2-3 times a round and then 3 putt with my Scotty Cameron putter. Then I’ll go clean my $2,000 Benelli that shoots the same as my Browning A5 from the 60s before I put it in my $70,000 truck that will probably break down before 200,000 miles. Then in the spring I’ll have enough fishing rods to use 2 different ones every day from ice out until the 4th of July where I’ll spend $500 on fireworks because I like blowing shit up.

I tried making fun of my wife for her cup. I got put on blast pretty hard

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds