Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread 2022 (1 Viewer)

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion
A lot of those stats go out the window when Tampa has the Best Goalie in the league. I'm not feeling as optimistic anymore. I think Avs will bounce back but Game 3 was definitely a pump the breaks moment.

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member
A lot of those stats go out the window when Tampa has the Best Goalie in the league. I'm not feeling as optimistic anymore. I think Avs will bounce back but Game 3 was definitely a pump the breaks moment.

Avs need to shelf Kuemper. Defense got sloppy last night, and really the team overall with a couple of shift changes leading to easy goals.

Good thing is a lot of that is fixable. There was always going to be a game where they couldn't get past Tampa's goalie. Going to be a grind in game 4. They really need it or I'll start having flashbacks to the last couple year's collapses in playoffs when starting with a series lead and letting it slip

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
100%... I do think the Avs generating scoring chances like they did is definitely sustainable. I think where they need to get better is at defending the slot. They do that they'll likely win the series.

The Avs were JT finishing on two empty nets and a Byrum beard whisker from having 5 goals. You get a little better there and then finish on some of those chances you are where you want to be.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Avs need to shelf Kuemper. Defense got sloppy last night, and really the team overall with a couple of shift changes leading to easy goals.

Good thing is a lot of that is fixable. There was always going to be a game where they couldn't get past Tampa's goalie. Going to be a grind in game 4. They really need it or I'll start having flashbacks to the last couple year's collapses in playoffs when starting with a series lead and letting it slip
Fuck Darcy had about 3 bad goals and then a handful from the slot that I couldn't blame him for.

theDankness

Linebacker
Elite Member
100%... I do think the Avs generating scoring chances like they did is definitely sustainable. I think where they need to get better is at defending the slot. They do that they'll likely win the series.

The Avs were JT finishing on two empty nets and a Byrum beard whisker from having 5 goals. You get a little better there and then finish on some of those chances you are where you want to be.

Mac needs to have a statement game on Wednesday. Has been way too quiet this round. He's an elite passer in the zone, but he needs to get some more shots up and force some action in my opinion. They are keying on him hard, in his defense.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Mac needs to have a statement game on Wednesday. Has been way too quiet this round. He's an elite passer in the zone, but he needs to get some more shots up and force some action in my opinion. They are keying on him hard, in his defense.
That's the thing.... You are up 2-1 and Mack has played "Ok"... You know he is due like Vasi was due.

You figure you get a take over game from him and Kadri coming back for game 4 that should be trouble for Tampa

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Tampa goaltender played his nuts off
Both goalies played great today... Darcy was 1.5 goals below expected Vasi was 0.8 goals below expected. Darcy just had his defense step up throughout the game. Colorado really tilted the ice as the game went on.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Hit on a few bets this playoff
  1. Mack over 4.5 SOG -154 vs Tampa
  2. Stanley Cup winner +400 Avs
  3. Ole Miss +130
  4. Mack over 4.5 SOG -138
  5. Under 6.5 Avs vs Tampa -125
  6. Mack over 4.5 SOG -134
  7. Lehkonen Over .5 points -104
  8. NYY ML & Over Parlay +250 This was a free bet
  9. Mack over 4.5 SOG -138
  10. Under 9.5 Avs vs Tampa -118
  11. Steph Curry Over 3's 4.5 +140
  12. Mack over SOG 4.5 -138
  13. Under 7.5 goals Tampa vs Avs -122
  14. Steph over 3's 4.5 -104
  15. Mack over SOG 4.5 -132
  16. Avs to with the west +180
  17. Avs to beat Edmonton in game +500
  18. Avs vs Oilers over 3.5 goals -106
  19. Mack over 4.5 SOG -138
  20. Avs ML vs Edmonton -113
  21. Mack over 4.5 SOG -112

Miss on
  1. Lehkonen over .5 -102
  2. JT Over points .5 +146 (fucking missed 2 empty nets)
  3. Mack Over 4.5 SOG -164 (6/18)
  4. Steph over 3's 4.5 -122
  5. Mack over 4.5 SOG -134

I have a parlay I have the Avs cup winners, ole miss CWS champs and Bama winning the Natty +880.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds