Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OT - Stanley Quencher (1 Viewer)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah, Women are stupid - it’s just a cup.

Now don’t mind me while I go wash my $2,000 of Sitka Gear. Then go clean my Mizuno irons I still blade 2-3 times a round and then 3 putt with my Scotty Cameron putter. Then I’ll go clean my $2,000 Benelli that shoots the same as my Browning A5 from the 60s before I put it in my $70,000 truck that will probably break down before 200,000 miles. Then in the spring I’ll have enough fishing rods to use 2 different ones every day from ice out until the 4th of July where I’ll spend $500 on fireworks because I like blowing shit up.

I tried making fun of my wife for her cup. I got put on blast pretty hard
Well ... if you're going to put it like that ... what color cup did she get?

BIG TONE SOPRANO

Really Big Truck
Elite Member
Is there a dumber fucking trend than white women carrying around this 40oz cup everywhere as if it is welded to their hand? This company went from $70mil in sales to $750mil last year after the introduction of a glorified Big Gulp mug.

Each day that passes I prayer for the giant asteroid to end our suffering.

Have you been out in public lately? We are doomed

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
Stanley gettin' SUUUEEEEEDDDDDD

Marketing their stanely thirst quenchers to safety concious women while their product contained lead

Red-blooded American male using the same Stanley coffee mug for 40 years: "yep, paid $4 for it in 1983. Holds the coffee, keeps it hot."

Modern American female using the Stanley Quencher for 3 weeks: "TikTok says my $80 cup is toxic. I am now part of a class action lawsuit."

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds