Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OT - Stanley Quencher (2 Viewers)

Scott Hall

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Don’t be crapping on Stanley. They’ve got the GOAT thermos. Dad had one everywhere we went.

s-l1200.webp
I need to find my dads and carry it around with me everywhere I go.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Because of this thread, I went online to try and buy a replacement cup for my old Stanley. The classic 1.1 quart thermos cap (SS03) from my era (Alladin-Stanley) doesn't exist anymore. There's ONE available on eBay for $20 ... which is more than I think I paid for the entire thermos back in the late 70's / early 80's. Sumbitch.

Last edited:

Papa...Football

3rd Gen Teller of Bad Dad Jokes
Elite Member
Because of this thread, I went online to try and buy a replacement cup for my old Stanley. The classic 1.1 quart thermos cap (SS03) from my era (Alladin-Stanley) doesn't exist anymore. There's ONE available on eBay for $20 ... which is more than I think I paid for the entire thermos back in the late 70's / early 80's. Sumbitch.
You bought it tho, right?

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
The reason they initially became popular is because they were supposedly the only ones that size that could also fit in a vehicle cupholder

Imagine being Yeti and watching your market share get BTFO by a company no one in that demographic cared about two years ago, all because they made the base of their cup an inch thinner around than yours.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds