Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OT: leaving for Ozarks tomorrow (1 Viewer)

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Where you at @Woodrow F Call

I now got enough street cred that I can get you and @Jim14510 out of any traffic ticket in any of the counties you will be rolling through.

diplomatic-immunity-diplomat.gif

south-africa.gif

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
@God is a Husker is my bed ready?

Playing Indian Rock GC and Osage national. Is two dozen balls enough or should I stop at Walmart and put the chrome softs in the BOOST boxes like everyone else does?
let me know if you need any recommendations for the Ozarks. I have some friends visiting so we will be out and about this weekend. Probably boat to Backwater Jacks or Frankie & Louie's on friday night for food, drinks & live music. Saturday is Aquapalooza at Capt Rons. Basically they bring in a big stage and have 5 bands playing from 12-5. Hundreds of boats will be tied up out in the cove partying. Saturday night not sure if we'll boat somewhere or uber down to the Strip to Bar Hop. Sunday probably be nursing severe hangovers

HuskerDocCo

100 & havin fun GBR !!
tPB OG
let me know if you need any recommendations for the Ozarks. I have some friends visiting so we will be out and about this weekend. Probably boat to Backwater Jacks or Frankie & Louie's on friday night for food, drinks & live music. Saturday is Aquapalooza at Capt Rons. Basically they bring in a big stage and have 5 bands playing from 12-5. Hundreds of boats will be tied up out in the cove partying. Saturday night not sure if we'll boat somewhere or uber down to the Strip to Bar Hop. Sunday probably be nursing severe hangovers
WOW! sounds like a LOT of sex and champagne this weekend for ole MtnHusker’s peen. As youre drilling one of those babes , think of ole HuskerDocCO peepin around a corner yellin out “SUMBITCH!”

Adolph Coors

Fat
Elite Member
Playing Indian Rock GC and Osage national. Is two dozen balls enough or should I stop at Walmart and put the chrome softs in the BOOST boxes like everyone else does?

I'm playing Osage National on the 22nd.
Played 3 years ago. got really drunk. hope this helps. also played old kinderhooker. didnt get as drunk. hope this helps

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds