Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OT: leaving for Ozarks tomorrow

Where you at @Woodrow F Call

I now got enough street cred that I can get you and @Jim14510 out of any traffic ticket in any of the counties you will be rolling through.

diplomatic-immunity-diplomat.gif

south-africa.gif

@God is a Husker is my bed ready?

Playing Indian Rock GC and Osage national. Is two dozen balls enough or should I stop at Walmart and put the chrome softs in the BOOST boxes like everyone else does?
let me know if you need any recommendations for the Ozarks. I have some friends visiting so we will be out and about this weekend. Probably boat to Backwater Jacks or Frankie & Louie's on friday night for food, drinks & live music. Saturday is Aquapalooza at Capt Rons. Basically they bring in a big stage and have 5 bands playing from 12-5. Hundreds of boats will be tied up out in the cove partying. Saturday night not sure if we'll boat somewhere or uber down to the Strip to Bar Hop. Sunday probably be nursing severe hangovers

let me know if you need any recommendations for the Ozarks. I have some friends visiting so we will be out and about this weekend. Probably boat to Backwater Jacks or Frankie & Louie's on friday night for food, drinks & live music. Saturday is Aquapalooza at Capt Rons. Basically they bring in a big stage and have 5 bands playing from 12-5. Hundreds of boats will be tied up out in the cove partying. Saturday night not sure if we'll boat somewhere or uber down to the Strip to Bar Hop. Sunday probably be nursing severe hangovers
WOW! sounds like a LOT of sex and champagne this weekend for ole MtnHusker’s peen. As youre drilling one of those babes , think of ole HuskerDocCO peepin around a corner yellin out “SUMBITCH!”

Playing Indian Rock GC and Osage national. Is two dozen balls enough or should I stop at Walmart and put the chrome softs in the BOOST boxes like everyone else does?

I'm playing Osage National on the 22nd.
Played 3 years ago. got really drunk. hope this helps. also played old kinderhooker. didnt get as drunk. hope this helps

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back