Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OT: leaving for Ozarks tomorrow (2 Viewers)

Ext. 55

Big Poppa
Elite Member
tPB OG
let me know if you need any recommendations for the Ozarks. I have some friends visiting so we will be out and about this weekend. Probably boat to Backwater Jacks or Frankie & Louie's on friday night for food, drinks & live music. Saturday is Aquapalooza at Capt Rons. Basically they bring in a big stage and have 5 bands playing from 12-5. Hundreds of boats will be tied up out in the cove partying. Saturday night not sure if we'll boat somewhere or uber down to the Strip to Bar Hop. Sunday probably be nursing severe hangovers
Backwater Jacks is fantastic…only place I’ve ever been asked if I was Hells Angels and “you wanna party with me and my three friends?” To be clear…I don’t look Hells Angels like.

Bummed to miss Aquapalooza, always a fun shit show.

But let’s be honest, you aren’t true Ozarks until you’ve wrestled you a good wholesome gal from Moonies!

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
will be there in 3 days. Ready for a liver failure.
Let me know if you need any recommendations. I'm heading back to Omaha probably on Friday to check in on Mom so will be gone this weekend.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Let me know if you need any recommendations. I'm heading back to Omaha probably on Friday to check in on Mom so will be gone this weekend.
Were golfing at Bear Creek. Any good? Were staying in osage beach
Were in for a buddys bachelor party. So gonna get fucked up. But still slightly hoping theres an off chance a bar has the bud crawford, spence fight

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Were golfing at Bear Creek. Any good? Were staying in osage beach
Were in for a buddys bachelor party. So gonna get fucked up. But still slightly hoping theres an off chance a bar has the bud crawford, spence fight
I haven't golfed much down here, prefer playing on the water so haven't played Bear Creek. But heard it is a good course. If you are staying in Osage Beach I'd go to Backwater Jacks on Friday or saturday night. Great band playing there. Machine Gun Symphony. They are a glam rock metal band. Put on a good show and get the place hoppin. Play songs from Guns n ROses, Poison, Motley Crew..... basically all of the songs that are on a Juke Box at a Titty Bar. Place will be busy.

I'd also look at Ubering down to the Strip one night. The Strip is the stretch before the Dam. About a dozen bars/restaurants there that are good for bar hopping. We like Lucy's, Cuddy Cabin, Neon Taco, Lucky's and Alley Cats. If you want an older crowd hit up Casablancas.

If I was around I'd get you guys out on the water for some sites and bar hopping.

Frogsker30

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I haven't golfed much down here, prefer playing on the water so haven't played Bear Creek. But heard it is a good course. If you are staying in Osage Beach I'd go to Backwater Jacks on Friday or saturday night. Great band playing there. Machine Gun Symphony. They are a glam rock metal band. Put on a good show and get the place hoppin. Play songs from Guns n ROses, Poison, Motley Crew..... basically all of the songs that are on a Juke Box at a Titty Bar. Place will be busy.

I'd also look at Ubering down to the Strip one night. The Strip is the stretch before the Dam. About a dozen bars/restaurants there that are good for bar hopping. We like Lucy's, Cuddy Cabin, Neon Taco, Lucky's and Alley Cats. If you want an older crowd hit up Casablancas.

If I was around I'd get you guys out on the water for some sites and bar hopping.
Youre a saint!

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
Youre a saint!
I need you to talk with my Baby Mama because she would disagree with you. Are you going to rent a boat? If not High Tide or Backwater Jacks both are close by and have fun pool bars for during the day. High Tide is a bit bigger. Can also rent Cabanas there. Backwater Jacks serves Sushi on the Pool Bar side, and it's pretty good.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds