Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OT: Anybody ever had Lasik done? (1 Viewer)

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I wanna get it bad but not sure when I’ll be able to afford it… how much out of pocket does it go for these days?

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
When it comes to things around my eyes...I am the biggest of pussies. There's no way to defend it. I won't even watch other people put contacts in.
I hate wearing glasses. I see much better out of contacts. The worst part about contacts is when you fuck up and pull it out and gets lost in the corner or bottom part of your eye. I will get lasik at some point. The only thing that has held me back is I know people who needed a correction down the road.

HCFord1

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve been wearing contacts for 25 years now and I’m finally at a point financially where I could get lasik. A few years ago my ophthalmologist told me I was an “80mph fastball right down the middle candidate for lasik” so hopefully that’s still true. It’ll be weird waking up and being able to see immediately for the first time since I was in 7th grade though.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve been wearing contacts for 25 years now and I’m finally at a point financially where I could get lasik. A few years ago my ophthalmologist told me I was an “80mph fastball right down the middle candidate for lasik” so hopefully that’s still true. It’ll be weird waking up and being able to see immediately for the first time since I was in 7th grade though.
Your ophthalmologist is a dork

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I have superior genetics and have 20/15 vision. So no, I don't need Lasik.

However, my brother-in-law's brother had it done a few years ago and ended up having pretty severe seizures because of the procedure. Super rare for something like that to happen, but always the chance...

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds