Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Anybody ever met a car salesman that wasnt a dumbfvck? (1 Viewer)

BluesBucksNHuskers

Running Back
Elite Member
I was very specifically waiting for a 2017 GMC Sierra SLT with a 6.2 and it popped up at a good price at Husker Auto, god what an awful sales experience.

I told him flat out, I’ll pay $31,500 for the truck - just tell me if I’m buying a truck today or if I’m still looking. It took 3 hours and 6-7 trips to talk to the manager to finally say “Ok, yeah we’ve got a deal at that price.”

And then you get to the finance guy and the whole god awful process starts all over. It feels like a contest to see how many times they can get me to say I don’t want their damn warranty.
So many times I wanted to just walk out

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I was very specifically waiting for a 2017 GMC Sierra SLT with a 6.2 and it popped up at a good price at Husker Auto, god what an awful sales experience.

I told him flat out, I’ll pay $31,500 for the truck - just tell me if I’m buying a truck today or if I’m still looking. It took 3 hours and 6-7 trips to talk to the manager to finally say “Ok, yeah we’ve got a deal at that price.”

And then you get to the finance guy and the whole god awful process starts all over. It feels like a contest to see how many times they can get me to say I don’t want their damn warranty.
I hate the car dealer finance guy more than anything in the whole world.

lee_carvallo_12

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG

We bought my wife's car the christmas before last. we had been to the dealership twice and were signing paperwork on the deal when he started pushing warranty - hard. i told the guy if you really want us to buy this car you won't say the word "warranty" again. if it was my car and not my wife's i would've walked. i was steamed.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds