Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OT - 3 Body Problem (1 Viewer)

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Anybody plan on watching this new show? It came out today. From Weiss & Benioff (GoT Creators) along with Alexander Woo (The Terror). Hopefully it's as good as the first few seasons of GoT. I'll probably start it this weekend between tournament games.

Based off the first book in the Remembrance of Earth's Past trilogy by Chinese author Liu Cixin.

I haven't read the books but I have them in my Audible wishlist. Has anybody read the books?

Last edited:

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Maybe one day. I'm still getting caught up on current shows.

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't think The Office can be watched too many times
Michael Richards Yes GIF

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Anybody plan on watching this new show? It came out today. From Weiss & Benioff (GoT Creators) along with Alexander Woo (The Terror). Hopefully it's as good as the first few seasons of GoT. I'll probably start it this weekend between tournament games.

Based off the first book in the Remembrance of Earth's Past trilogy by Chinese author Liu Cixin.

I haven't read the books but I have them in my Audible wishlist. Has anybody read the books?

Looks interesting. Will watch!

Also, great to see (the actor who portrayed) Genghis Khan conducting the investigation. I really enjoyed that show.

Irv

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
It’s got a 70 on metacritic, which probably puts it above 99.5% of the crap that Netflix shovels out.

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
Plan to watch it, starting it this weekend.

Also, has anyone watched Turning Point? The documentary on the Cold War. I’m 4 episodes in, really well done so far.

Last edited:

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Heard really good things about it. I've been hooked on Tokyo Vice (HBO), probably one of the better shows I've seen in years. Shogun will be next.
I tried to start that when it first came out. I’ll have to try again. I think a second season is out or coming out soon.

Saudi_aurora

2nd Place - Inaugural tPB Gif Tournament
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I tried to start that when it first came out. I’ll have to try again. I think a second season is out or coming out soon.
Yeah, they're a couple of episodes away from the season 2 finale. It's slow at the start but goddamn it heats up about mid-season 1 and doesn't lose steam the rest of the way once characters are kind of established. I highly recommend it.

Alcaus

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah, they're a couple of episodes away from the season 2 finale. It's slow at the start but goddamn it heats up about mid-season 1 and doesn't lose steam the rest of the way once characters are kind of established. I highly recommend it.
Good to know. I don’t think I know anybody else who’s watched it. Definitely had a good vibe to it. Think I was burnt out with TV at the time.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds