Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

On Fleek - Baylor U (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
he only played 11 snaps in 2022, and appeared in only two games (weeks 3 & 4). They injury that caused him to miss the last half of 2021 missed have wiped out 2022 as well.

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member

kyle23

Linebacker
Elite Member
why would you think he's a walk on?
His production was limited during his time at Baylor and doesn't jump out as someone who is going to have a lot of interest in the portal.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
His production was limited during his time at Baylor and doesn't jump out as someone who is going to have a lot of interest in the portal.
his first 3.5 years he had about 790 snaps as a slot receiver and wide receiver.

the last 1.5 years he was injured and played 9 offensive snaps as a halfback.

Marcus Washington played about 670 snaps in the three years before he came to Nebraska.

Fleeks had more receptions and more yardage in his first three years than Washington had in his first three years.

Fleeks merits a schollie.

kyle23

Linebacker
Elite Member
his first 3.5 years he had about 790 snaps as a slot receiver and wide receiver.

the last 1.5 years he was injured and played 9 offensive snaps as a halfback.

Marcus Washington played about 670 snaps in the three years before he came to Nebraska.

Fleeks had more receptions and more yardage in his first three years than Washington had in his first three years.

Fleeks merits a schollie.
Fair enough. I guess I question if he is the same player post injury. Washington also came here healthy IIRC.

Either way the WR room needs some dudes.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
What was the injury?
his Baylor page just says he missed the last 5 games due to injury. So, don't know.

The reason he didn't play much in 2022? Grimes came on board as OC and moved him to RB from WR in the spring because the team lacked depth at RB. After the first four games it was obvious he wasn't going to get many snaps at RB and he entered the portal 10/4 as he was a grad transfer. The conventional wisdom was that he was going to Texas Tech to play for Joey McGuire next year, who he knew from his first few years at Baylor, but Rhule coming back to college must have changed that.

NTXHusker

Linebacker
Head on over to ole Cow Town and get a glimpse tomorrow. 6:30. I’ll sell you a pair of 50 yard line tickets for $200/ea. Weather should be lovely brother.
As someone who regularly attended that bowl game in the club seating, you're fleecing the fella :ROFLMAO:

That SOB Van Owen

In Mombasa drinkin’ gin
Elite Member
tPB OG
his Baylor page just says he missed the last 5 games due to injury. So, don't know.

The reason he didn't play much in 2022? Grimes came on board as OC and moved him to RB from WR in the spring because the team lacked depth at RB. After the first four games it was obvious he wasn't going to get many snaps at RB and he entered the portal 10/4 as he was a grad transfer. The conventional wisdom was that he was going to Texas Tech to play for Joey McGuire next year, who he knew from his first few years at Baylor, but Rhule coming back to college must have changed that.

Thanks. Definitely a guy worth taking for a season IMO. If he’s recovered from injury he could make some noise for us at WR I think.

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
As someone who regularly attended that bowl game in the club seating, you're fleecing the fella :ROFLMAO:
People are acting like it’s going to be like it was in Feb 21. Pipes bursting and exploding everywhere. There may be 7-8 people in the stands tomorrow with 20 degree temps and 40 mph north winds.. Get on the under @ 43!!

NTXHusker

Linebacker
I have become such a Sally Bedwetter with regard to cold. That said, in DFW, no one knows how to drive in the crap we had in Feb 21, unless they were transplants. Thats why I told my coworkers to just follow cars that you know had all wheel drive, or that have a Big Ten school represented on their car somehow.

The Bearded One

Safety
Elite Member
Broken penis
family guy bruce GIF

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds