Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Herbie’s Hangout Evaluating Rhule’s Ascent to a CCG at Baylor (1 Viewer)

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
There is a huge difference that makes it harder to compare these years. The recruiting calendar has shifted earlier in the year. It’s hard to tell where what the level of interest will be in done of these guys if OVs were largely in September and the April-July camp season was complete.

As I posted in a thread devoted to unrated recruits, about 35% of the kids that signed with Nebraska in the last four classes were unrated in the final mid-June before they signed.

I guess what I am saying is that I expect the quality of players Rhule is getting now is likely somewhat better than what he was getting initially at Baylor for a number of reasons.

Carm

Graduate Assistant
Recruiting Analyst
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
They must like the guys committing better than some guys with P5 offers. They found two OL st camp, Peters and Davidson, took their commits, and then called Coen Echols and cancelled his 6/23 visit. Echols was still uncommitted and had taken OVs to Auburn, A&M and Tx Tech this month.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
People have some serious learning disabilities
brian regan what GIF

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I don't get why some people are surprised...he's literally doing exactly what he said he's going to do, and what his history points to. Dudes aren't just going to change a bunch of stuff because they got a new job. They do what they know works for them.

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
I don't get why some people are surprised...he's literally doing exactly what he said he's going to do, and what his history points to. Dudes aren't just going to change a bunch of stuff because they got a new job. They do what they know works for them.
Happens at my work too. You tell people how you're going to do things, and then they're surprised when you do it how you said you would.

I've come to the realization that people either don't listen well, they're in denial, or disagree with your strategy so they act surprised.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds