Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Twitter DB Omar Brown enrolled at Nebraska (3 Viewers)

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Fish doing work but gets no raise. Meanwhile, Ruud essentially has to be removed from the most important part of his recruiting area and gets a raise. WTF

Bootleg11

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member

That’s a lot of DBs. Gotta wonder who’s on their way out. Any chance there are some that can put on enough weight to drop down a level?

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member

That’s a lot of DBs. Gotta wonder who’s on their way out. Any chance there are some that can put on enough weight to drop down a level?

Tyreke, NPG, and Lynum feel like the most likely. Could also see Clark bounce.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
Also gotta think that the HS recruit, Kylon Griffin, who visited last weekend is not a take now.
Maybe. They are taking Omar because they feel that they need an instant impact guy. Kylon wasn't offered because they think he can lock down the starting role opposite of Newsome.

Tsakoi

Running Back
Elite Member
Maybe. They are taking Omar because they feel that they need an instant impact guy. Kylon wasn't offered because they think he can lock down the starting role opposite of Newsome.
I was thinking just from the standpoint that schollie numbers are really high right now. Lots of dudes aren't gonna have one pretty soon.

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
I would imagine you bring this guy in expecting that he will lock down one of the CB spots. I'm fine with Newsome at the other CB spot - he is serviceable. But is that what we are thinking? Personally, I really like the idea of Omar Brown and Tommi Hill. I'm also hoping to see Tyreke Johnson step up and lockdown the nickel...

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
FJt-eJAXoAEiuMp

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
I would imagine you bring this guy in expecting that he will lock down one of the CB spots. I'm fine with Newsome at the other CB spot - he is serviceable. But is that what we are thinking? Personally, I really like the idea of Omar Brown and Tommi Hill. I'm also hoping to see Tyreke Johnson step up and lockdown the nickel...
I think starting from the baseline of Newsome and Clark as your boundary CBs and then letting guys beat them out, if they can, puts you in really good shape.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds