Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Oh no Turd… (2 Viewers)

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think Turd massively miscalculated how much cache he carries. His only AD jobs he's been in a state/university system with massive goodwill from being an alum & legend on the field.

Nobody at A&M gives a crap about what he did as a player, assumes he cares deeply about the place, or believes that he makes unpopular decisions only because he had no other choices.
None of the A&M fans were that excited about Turd. They thought he was small-time. Honestly most of the twitter stuff I saw the Aggie fans had not really heard of Turd ever.

Turd thinks he's big time, but honestly most people under age 45 have never heard of him. Turd didn't play for our high profile NU teams and he had zero NFL career. And his TV career has been forgotten about largely.

I'm not trying to knock Turd necessarily, I'm just saying, he is not the CFB heavyweight that he thinks he is. All of that power is with established guys at OSU-Texas-Bama-UGA etc. Turd is a nobody in the current CFB world.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
I assumed he needed to call the Centers for Disease Control because of the AIDS from being a faggie.

Man, initially I read this as froggie, which brought me back to fond message board memories of Husker Power Hour when a user (can't remember his name) and his wife, Froggie joined. They quickly were befriended by H3 (Harold Hunter), who after no short amount of time ended up having an affair with Froggie, ruining that other guy's life...

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Man, initially I read this as froggie, which brought me back to fond message board memories of Husker Power Hour when a user (can't remember his name) and his wife, Froggie joined. They quickly were befriended by H3 (Harold Hunter), who after no short amount of time ended up having an affair with Froggie, ruining that other guy's life...
Life comes at you fast

PonyBoy

Cornerback
Insider
See the Tweet below - CDC hid in a cemetery close to JS's house till he got home to meet. He's trolling Aggies and I love it 😂 Weird activity though, from people with a done deal weeks prior. With these 2 schools, no way a done deal stays secret as long as it's claimed.

Plus, Pierce reached out to a few high level PC's & it was everyone's understanding he'd get another season if he landed an elite one. It's why he wasn't able to land anyone though.

I think Kendall is getting played for a purpose.

Savedatmoney

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
See the Tweet below - CDC hid in a cemetery close to JS's house till he got home to meet. He's trolling Aggies and I love it 😂 Weird activity though, from people with a done deal weeks prior. With these 2 schools, no way a done deal stays secret as long as it's claimed.

Plus, Pierce reached out to a few high level PC's & it was everyone's understanding he'd get another season if he landed an elite one. It's why he wasn't able to land anyone though.

I think Kendall is getting played for a purpose.

Even worse for Turd. A guy driving a Honda ridgeline just took him to the woodshed.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds