Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Oh no Turd… (3 Viewers)

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
It was originally a $55Mish upgrade announced in 2022.

2023 it became official at $100M in upgrades.

And Nebraska gets to use Nebraska Wesleyan's field for practice when Hawks isn't available due to weather. 😂

Eat that, Vols!
Heck yeah, pretty impressive stuff for us

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
Gary sharpe was saying this morning that Turd is about to hire the coach from Dallas Baptist university to replaces schloss. He may end up being a great hire, but the meltdown when they hire a conference USA coach will be fantastic
Just some context. The DBU HC is an incredible baseball coach. In college baseball a lot of elite coaches will stick with their private school bc private schools have a true advantage with the 11.7 scholarship limit. Private schools can get very creative with those schollies in a way that public schools cannot. That's why the Vandy guy stays there. The DBU guy has had a great setup there so if Turd gets him that would actually be a great hire for the Aggs.

**NIL probably changes this dynamic with scholarships btw

Kazman5k

Safety
Elite Member
Just some context. The DBU HC is an incredible baseball coach. In college baseball a lot of elite coaches will stick with their private school bc private schools have a true advantage with the 11.7 scholarship limit. Private schools can get very creative with those schollies in a way that public schools cannot. That's why the Vandy guy stays there. The DBU guy has had a great setup there so if Turd gets him that would actually be a great hire for the Aggs.

**NIL probably changes this dynamic with scholarships btw
I agree. But I think (hope) the am fanbase will crucify Turd for hiring a “lesser” coach

Ironwardog

Linebacker
Elite Member
I agree. But I think (hope) the am fanbase will crucify Turd for hiring a “lesser” coach
I really wonder with how this all went down, if he hires a baseball coach and he fails and has to be fired will Turd also be let go the same way a failed football coach usually costs the AD his job when he’s the one who hired him. Normally I don’t think it would be a big deal but like i said I think the big factor here could be with how they lost Schloss.

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider

Texas Fans to Turd -

will ferrell popcorn GIF

ISUforNU

Cornerback
Elite Member
Nice article slamming Turd.

https://www.outkick.com/analysis/te...eaky-little-exit-from-nebraska-glenn-guilbeau

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds