Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking OFFICIAL Peepants @ NU IGT (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I am a huge CT fanboy.

I think he retires. Injuries are mounting. Add a new offensive scheme to learn to boot. I think he can run any scheme with his skill set. But I just don’t see him going another year.
I’m guessing he is making in the 200-500k range. I can’t see him retiring when you can collect a pretty decent pay day for another year.

HerbRedman

Quarterback
Elite Member
tPB OG
I listened to media like Schaefer talk about Rhule so he might be going off that but he’s connected & has been accurate before so I’d say there’s good odds. Not for sure, rumor is how I’d label it
I'm not sure about that.

On 1620 on Friday, Schaefer said he made calls all day to his contacts and he couldn't find any evidence that there were advanced talks with Rhule. He said he thought Rhule might be interested and maybe there was an initial contact, but he didn't think there was anything advanced between NU and Rhule.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
This is pathetic, I am so disgusted at this point if we hired Mickey I will be done and live to troll Nebraska.

Boondock_St_Sker

That Dude
Elite Member
I’m guessing he is making in the 200-500k range. I can’t see him retiring when you can collect a pretty decent pay day for another year.
CT will make more money here than he will at a 'real' job, testing the waters in the NFL, or ANYTHING else. the 1890 Collective will take care of him as will the Open Dorse deals he does

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds