Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official unofficial beat Peepants thread (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
If you wouldn't at this point you either have a profound intellectual disability or are a.blood relative of Frost
I think it’s evident Frost will never win meaningful games at Nebraska. The only outside chance he could is by changing most of his staff.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Not even sure it’s a staff thing at this point. Scott calls plays like a kid with ADD sitting down to take a math test.
Scott would have to get a real OC. I’m not even saying changing most of the staff would work. I am saying that is the only prayer. We know where we stand today Frost will never get it done. He is as bad in or worse than Riley in my view.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Scott would have to get a real OC. I’m not even saying changing most of the staff would work. I am saying that is the only prayer. We know where we stand today Frost will never get it done. He is as bad in or worse than Riley in my view.
I've officially given up on Frost.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I've officially given up on Frost.
He should be fired. We will win 4-5 games next year. It will be interesting to see what happens after next year. I assume he actually gets on the hot seat and has to produce a winning record in year 5 or he is gone.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
He should be fired. We will win 4-5 games next year. It will be interesting to see what happens after next year. I assume he actually gets on the hot seat and has to produce a winning record in year 5 or he is gone.
The economics of the situation will probably dictate that he gets 2 more years.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds