Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

**OFFICIAL Nebraska vs Northwestern game Thread** (2 Viewers)

kenyanfeline

Pussy Patrol
Insider
Elite Member
@kenyanfeline .....how the heck have we not tried a different OL combination or had Yant on the field until game 6??
Waterboy said that Teddy has come A LONG ways since the beginning of fall camp. He said he wasn’t ready at the beginning of camp but based on 1 quarter, he has gotten himself ready.

Yant, as I mentioned, is a little bit of a concern in terms of ball security. He’s either gotten it figured out or the coaches said fuck it.

I am absolutely shocked by Rahmir. He was the 5th guy at the start of fall camp but he runs HARD.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Waterboy said that Teddy has come A LONG ways since the beginning of fall camp. He said he wasn’t ready at the beginning of camp but based on 1 quarter, he has gotten himself ready.

Yant, as I mentioned, is a little bit of a concern in terms of ball security. He’s either gotten it figured out or the coaches said fuck it.

I am absolutely shocked by Rahmir. He was the 5th guy at the start of fall camp but he runs HARD.

anchorman-ronburgundy.gif

pigsonthewing

Cornerback
i cant remember the last time we had a red zone turnover... but then again im half in the breeze..

Havoc34

Clit Commander
Elite Member
I like the call to go for it there. Was the right spot in the field, and your punters are whimps

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds