Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

**OFFICIAL Nebraska vs Northwestern game Thread** (1 Viewer)

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Gosh i 👎 Adrian. He’s a talented guy….but i get so tired of his bs throwing errors. You’ll never win big with that guy. You’ll piss pound bad teams tho 💪

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Does Taylor Martinez or Tommy Armstrong come around the program at all anymore?
Was just a random thought

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
This is the first time we’ve had a serviceable defense at least the last 10 years.
I think it’s the first time we have had a a very good defense since 2010. I think some of the Pelini defenses with Collins, Gerry, Gregory, and. Valentine etc were definitely serviceable. The problem with Pelini’s defenses was they couldn’t stop the run against the good run teams. I think this years defense can.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think it’s the first time we have had a a very good defense since 2010. I think some of the Pelini defenses with Collins, Gerry, Gregory, and. Valentine etc were definitely serviceable. The problem with Pelini’s defenses was they couldn’t stop the run against the good run teams. I think this years defense can.
As I say that wtf just happened?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds