Welcome to The Platinum Board

We are a Nebraska Husker fan community. Please either login or register for an account

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska Vs Illinois GameDay Thread

Game doesn’t start until this evening

I hope you are practicing safe drinking procedures

When I was in the Navy they told us about the 0-1-3 rule

0 drinks if you’re driving, 1 drink per hour, 3 drinks per night
That's why the Navy is so soft...

Friends Love GIF by Woodblock

from your fellow USAF retiree...

I have very strong memories of going to games in the 1990s with my dad where he’d park at an armory - I am guessing they don’t let you do that anymore
used to take my grand babies and park there back in the 80’s-90’s as well before I couldn’t drive long distances due to age related issues (diarrhea )

What happens if we skullfuck Illinois so bad that Fat Bert has a heart attack on the field and then he gets taken to a Lincoln hospital and recovers but then he just refuses to leave because he’s embarrassed to show his face and because who would want to go back to Illinois?
Dibs on his wife if he dies though.

Somebody has their pre workout today
Nope only lift on T, Th, S, Su right now

No Friday workouts

I really need to stop drinking pre workout / energy drinks before the gym though, they’re just not good for you and drinking espresso preworkout looks/seems more high status

But I’m addicted to those C4 drinks

IMG_2718.webp

Theme customization system

You can customize some areas of the forum theme from this menu.

• Wide/Narrow view

You can control a structure that you can use to use your theme wide or narrow.

Grid view forum list

You can control the layout of the forum list in a grid or ordinary listing style structure.

Close sidebar

You can get rid of the crowded view in the forum by closing the sidebar.

Fixed sidebar

You can make it more useful and easier to access by pinning the sidebar.

• Color combinations cannot be used

Color combinations are not available to you, this area may be restricted by administrators. Please contact the administrator for more information.

Color gradient backgrounds
Back