Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Game Thread Official Nebraska/Michigan State Game Thread (1 Viewer)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
I don't know what you can do though. HB dive play is being shutdown. HH basically can only execute 1 out of 10 throws (7-15 yders to TE).

With a QB and WRs that are this bad I'm not sure what you can do.
Not throw the ball 20 times a half. Especially when you’re running the ball okay.

Mavsker

Big Ten referee
tPB OG
The scary part here is we're tied with basically zero real turnovers. I'd have hoped we'd be up at least a score in this scenario

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
That's the only thing that's open against this D. MSU has the worst pass defense in the B1G.

We can't call all running plays vs this D.
Lol. What? Are your serious. Have you seen the counter plays where they’re gaining the edge easy? Or have you noticed Anthony grant running like an idiot and away from his blockers when he’d cut up he’d gain yards? Or how about the zone read where HH walked in untouched in the GL?

Herbie

Quarterback
He looks bad because the QBs he has can’t throw and he called a lot of throws….Fuckikg stupid.
He’s not really even throwing that much. It’s not an insane amount.
At a certain point you have to run the offense you want and leave it to the players to execute. And for the most part everyone is but HHH.
Next year hope to have a new qb that and plug into the game and execute what he can’t.

Sous Chef

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
MSU is going to have to gift us with a score for us to win I suspect.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
At a certain point you have to run the offense you want and leave it to the players to execute. And for the most part everyone is but HHH.
Next year hope to have a new qb that and plug into the game and execute what he can’t.
How many plays did the
They’ve dropped back to throw at least 18 times. 2 sacks. 1 scramble. 15 throws.

They’re playing a 2 high quarters team. They ran the ball well enough

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds