Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

***Official don’t buy any bullshit they try selling you, offseason thread*** (4 Viewers)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Can you see Rhule going outside his circle?
What happened with Joe Brady leads me to say no.

What happened with Tony White makes me say maybe.

During the offseason he mentioned how he hired the super star coach and it failed… but hopefully what happened with White makes him open to it because he has never been good on offense

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
What happened with Joe Brady leads me to say no.

What happened with Tony White makes me say maybe.

During the offseason he mentioned how he hired the super star coach and it failed… but hopefully what happened with White makes him open to it because he has never been good on offense
Rhule has ties to White though.

pigsonthewing

Cornerback
giphy.gif

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Rhule coached at UCLA when White was a player. Maybe it had nothing to do with him hiring White.
Didn’t know that.. I thought he was 100% outside the circle and matrix analytical recommended him.

I mean it was 1 year. Also Rhule coaching as long as he has, has a wide network.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Didn’t know that.. I thought he was 100% outside the circle and matrix analytical recommended him.

I mean it was 1 year. Also Rhule coaching as long as he has, has a wide network.
I assumed Rhule liked what he saw of him as a player and had other coaching friends who said White was the real deal, so he hired him which no one should have a problem with.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
That's officially the dumbest thing you've ever said. They averaged less points this year playing effectively the same teams
Nah.. Satt gets bored, forces shit and forgets who he has at QB.., his situational play calling is up there with my 7 year old.

Brian is use to calling games where his offense scores 17 points and they win.

We likely win Maryland, Minnesota and probably one more with him at OC..

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Nah.. Satt gets bored, forces shit and forgets who he has at QB.., his situational play calling is up there with my 7 year old.

Brian is use to calling games where his offense scores 17 points and they win.

We likely win Maryland, Minnesota and probably one more with him at OC..
Based on what? The team he's the OC of scored less points. I mean there literally isn't any better evidence available. This isn't an OC with a different schedule. It's a couple teams different.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Based on what? The team he's the OC of scored less points. I mean there literally isn't any better evidence available. This isn't an OC with a different schedule. It's a couple teams different.
Based on this year. He calls situationally a better game in situations we were in this year.

Shit you switch OCs today we likely win by 2 scores

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
Special teams tds included in above

IA
Mich st 7 pts

Def tds included above
IA
Wisconsin 7 pts

NE zero points by special teams or defense

Total points in same opponent:

NE 112
IA 82

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds