Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2024 Nebraska Cardiac Beaver Slayers Baseball Thread (40-22) (13 Viewers)

Bulldog10

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Shit I didn’t realize until just now that this weekends series is on that damned flobaseball again. Did anyone subscribe to it? Was it worth the $30?
Yeah I did, idk if it was worth it but if you woulda got it for the first series the total 7 games would probably make it worth it. Idk if the broadcast production will be good this weekend but it was really good the first weekend.

jaihawk

Running Back
Elite Member
Just came into this thread to check today's score because I thought it was Thursday.

Fuck. Me.

I'm glad I'm not the only one... I was all excited yesterday about listening to a little baseball in the afternoon as I worked, only to realize that it was freaking Wednesday and not Thursday... This whole leap year shit is messing me up this week.

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
Charleston goes down in order. Christo looks good so far but looks to be getting squeezed a bit. 2 pitches that I thought were strikes

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
A bit unlucky, with guys on 1st and 2nd and 1 out and the ball hit up the middle hits the pitchers leg and they get the out and then Brumbaugh grounds out. Could have scored a run. 1-0 going to bottom of 2nd

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
The person running the camera behind the plate is fucking horrible. Idk wtf just happened but it's 1-1, and now 2-1 as I type this. runners on 1st and 2nd with nobody out

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
Fly out, and 2 ground outs. Childress comes out to calm Christo down and he gets out of it. I hope work doesn't interrupt me watching this game

Osborne1992

Linebacker
Elite Member
They got a 1 out double, single, squeeze bunt for a run, and strikeout. Going to the top of the 5th down 3-1

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds