Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2024 Nebraska Cardiac Beaver Slayers Baseball Thread (40-22) (7 Viewers)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Ballgame. Eat shit Lopes.

Huskers win

Suck a dick GCU
More like Mediocre Canyon University!

The Office Boom GIF

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Fairly certain KP got the final word after what happened last night. You could tell by our dugouts reaction as they came on the field. KP hasn't had the career anyone thoughts he'd have but he still has some piss & vinegar in him with deep love for the Huskers.

My apologies… Let me rephrase.

What I meant was that I do believe Perry got fired up and was indirectly (wink wink) shoving it to GCU after what happened last night. I don’t think it was something that was going to warrant extra attention from anyone though.

It was incredible to me that the announcer pretended not to know why the kid from GCU got tossed. He flipped the bat basically into our dugout and stared the team down. When the umpires set a “zero tolerance” precedent before the game you have to know that if you do what he did you’re gone.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
That isn't it. The players had to be separated in shallow CF Saturday night. It also looked like Harvell was giving an earful to a GCU coach but that's pure speculation on my part.
The video is from the end of the 8th inning I think

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds