Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2024 Nebraska Cardiac Beaver Slayers Baseball Thread (25-13) (12 Viewers)

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Freezing Sesame Street GIF by Willem Dafriend

PonyBoy

Linebacker
Insider
Can't they just play a double header when KSU comes up May 1?

Why? We play Cockeye the weekend before, Pickle Smoochers on Tuesday then a double on Wednesday against Kansas State?! That's crazy talk to play 9 games in 9 days when factoring in another conference series that weekend.

If anything, bang the SDSU game the following week and travel to Manhattan. I believe they have it open.

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
Why? We play Cockeye the weekend before, Pickle Smoochers on Tuesday then a double on Wednesday against Kansas State?! That's crazy talk to play 9 games in 9 days when factoring in another conference series that weekend.

If anything, bang the SDSU game the following week and travel to Manhattan. I believe they have it open.
Yeah... I just wanted more Boltball

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

Samkellers_69

Safety
Elite Member
I’m ready to be hurt again by Husker sports! Bolt’s team makes a super regional. They then get to game three after an emotional come from behind classic of a game the night before. We then proceed to give up 12 runs through 3 innings and the game is effectively over…
If we made it to a super I would chalk that up as a big fuck you to The Simulation.

Husker Dad

Bench Warmer
Looking forward to a big weekend at northwestern. Opening up big ten play on the road. Travle roster is trimmed to 32 for conference games.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds