Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Official 2023 Nebraska Baseball Thread (4 Viewers)

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
Oh look at that

ron swanson laughing GIF

PonyBoy

Cornerback
Insider
As far as your other comment about the 2022 class, I don't think it's as simple as you say. There may have been 1 guy we should've went after a little harder & that's Dalton Bargo from Westside now at Missouri.

Wanted to give a quick update on this true freshmen at Mizzou:

.386, .649 slg, .469 ob, 5 2B's, 2 3B's, 2 HR's while hitting in the 3 hole as a DH.

Someone to keep an eye on.

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
Wanted to give a quick update on this true freshmen at Mizzou:

.386, .649 slg, .469 ob, 5 2B's, 2 3B's, 2 HR's while hitting in the 3 hole as a DH.

Someone to keep an eye on.
you think he'd come back home?

PonyBoy

Cornerback
Insider
you think he'd come back home?

It's really tough to say. 3 hole in the SEC as a true frosh will be extremely tough to convince him to come back. I know Harvell regrets not getting on him earlier but it is what it is. It'd be much easier if Mizzou wasn't doing so well but they're an old team too.

I'm hopeful we get Brayden Smith, Millard South grad at IWCC. He's had a great start to his career.

Snockered69

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
It's really tough to say. 3 hole in the SEC as a true frosh will be extremely tough to convince him to come back. I know Harvell regrets not getting on him earlier but it is what it is. It'd be much easier if Mizzou wasn't doing so well but they're an old team too.

I'm hopeful we get Brayden Smith, Millard South grad at IWCC. He's had a great start to his career.
Can Cam Kozeal tag along? Asking for a friend..

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds