Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking ***Official — DONU/CU Roll Call*** (2 Viewers)

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Nebraska fans are notorious for their unrestrained and relentless use of Meth
FIFY

girl heads GIF

GBR305

Linebacker
I'll be at the game.

Landing in Denver Friday night at 11, staying at the DoubleTree in Aurora, catching the Flatiron Flyer from Union Station to Boulder. Going back home Sunday morning.

I attended the game in 2019 & the trip was amazing up until our second half meltdown. :/

#HBD

Safety
Elite Member
I have an extra room at the Hilton Garden Inn downtown Boulder for 2 nights(Fri & Sat) at $134/night. That hotel is around $600/night now. Does anyone want it?

View attachment 26356View attachment 26357
We also have one extra ticket if anyone needs a solo spot…section 106 row 38. Likely need/plan to be 9.5/10 fucked up to sit with us.

AleksMarićEnjoyer

Center from Sydney
Elite Member
My buddies and I went all out for this game. They're flying into Denver from Omaha, Dallas, and NYC and staying at my house for the week. We all took work off on Friday to play Fossil Trace in Golden with back-to-back tee times in the morning.

As for gameday, there are six of us sitting row 1 in section 105 behind the Husker bench. We have two 30-person party buses that will leave Denver around 6:30am on Saturday morning and drop us off in lot 416 (pretty sure that is the bus lot).

Keep an eye out for us in our seats. We'll be wearing foam corn hats + red / white striped overalls.

G0skrz

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Heading there with a bachelor party on Friday and staying through Sunday. Won't be going to the game but hitting up bars. Any suggestions on Husker bars in Boulder?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds